Monday 4 June 2012

Family strengths


I`ve always believed
That famillies work together
When the chips are down
The bonds are tight
I know I`m right
I`m sure I am
But I`ve been proved wrong
They`re not always so strong

It is such a shame
When communication falls down
When it`s needed most
People get hurt
Their post, they desert
I know I`m right
But I`ve been proved wrong
They must carry on strong

When all`s said and done
Famillies should stick together
Tightening the bonds
Look`em in the eye
With your head held high
I`m sure that`s good
Please don`t prove me wrong
As we must remain strong.

This poem came about as a result of family problems and it felt that we were all beginning to split at the seams.
However we did make it and I feel we are stronger for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment