Sunday 19 August 2012

Depression



These are the things I feel


Dispair, depression, anger
hatred, sadness, woe
these are the things I feel
blocked in and no where to go

which ever way I look
which ever way I spy
you`re not there to help me
so I keep on asking why?

my heart hurts so much
my head is in a spin
what am I to do now
my enemies just grin

the happiness inside me
has gone and locked the door
bright eyes and smiles have ceased
my laughter is no more

if I could turn back time now
would I take another way?
never as pain makes me stronger
and its life that makes my day!



Bad things happen to all of us, but instead of turning in on yourself and being sad,  live through it and it will make you stronger. Always smile, it confuses the enemies !!


(c) Lissie Bull 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment