Saturday 29 September 2012

The Tunnel

I feel I`m entering a tunnel
All dark, damp and bad
The sunshine has gone now
There`s only hard time`s to be had

With each step the darkness grows
Wrapping itself around my heart
The walls are closing in around me
It`s frightening that I`m falling apart

Happiness and laughter seem so far away
It`s cold and damp and dark in here
I`m tiptoeing forward carefully
Sounds are so muffled, nothing`s clear

What was sunny and bright around me
Is nothing more than illusions
Reaility has taken a hold
I now have to find solutions

Hoping there`s light at the end of the tunnel
I will tread slowly and with care
I need to get through this in one piece
Never more to dream...I swear !!



Dreaming doesnt always get you to your destination. 
Realilty has a habit of creeping up behind you
I found this out the hard way , now have to just get through this damn tunnel of dispair
and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment