Tuesday 29 January 2013



The pain of living in this world
Is more than I can really bare
I feel the weight of sorrow now
Just wondering if people care

I wish the ground would open up
Swallowing me, take me away
Do not want to be here no more
It`s getting harder, day by day

The pain of making the wrong choice!!
Of turning the good times to bad
Hurting people I truly love
For all of this makes me feel sad

The world is changing all around
And the pace of life is so fast
I beg you all to let me be
For I`m not sure that I can last


I find is easier to express my feelings through poetry, than to sit down and talk about them
I know that this happens to others too.  I just felt so low when I wrote this. I couldnt pin down exactly what had brought it on, but......well thats life

No comments:

Post a Comment