Saturday 1 June 2013





This world we live in is a funny place
Far to complicated for me, you know
Want to see what`s happening in my place ?
Then come along, see it all, watch it flow

There are so many people in my world
They come and go through out my life time
Some for a day, others for much longer
And they don`t always see me in my prime

You can`t choose your family, just your friends
I am lucky with those who I have met
Remembering all from my childhood
To the present day and beyond, I bet

Its a wonderful, energetic life
With times of sadness and lots of laughter
And all I love and need around me, so
I`m blessed with happiness here after.


There are some many sad items of news around, it got me thinking about all the thinks I am grateful for, and I find that I am lucky, I have a great life.  This poems is a way to saying that.



© Lis Bull 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment