Thursday 5 September 2013

Mum......

One moment you were there
The next you were gone
Not beside me any more
Never going to come home

I pick up the phone to call
Then stop....you`re not there
A tear runs down my check
Oh mum! this is so unfair !

No more can we share things
A walk, a poem or a coffee
For the angels took you
Gave you wings and set you free

I sit and watch the river
Flowing past your grave
Sheltered by a peaceful tree
With your help, I`ll be brave

Your memory remains
Deep within my sad heart
I will never forget you
Even though we are apart.




I wrote this and placed it on my mother`s grave for her Birthday, I really miss her guidance so much, but know that she is in my heart and watching me from above.





© Lissie Bull 2013 All rights reserved
 

No comments:

Post a Comment