Saturday 28 September 2013




Stuck in a hole...

Tired of climbing out of this hole
Been stuck down here for far too long
Struggling to get a good foot hold
Spitting out dirt and singing my song

How I got here, I`m not too sure
I know I will escape some day
Feel sun on skin and wind in hair
I`ll just dig, scratch and scrape my way

There`s a bright song in my heart
And the will to make this all work
But first the need to get out of here
Before I crack and go berserk

Taking care to find a good foot hold
Easing myself up slowly but sure
I`ll get myself out of this hole
And be happy and free once more

We all feel we`re stuck in a rut
One time in our lives or another
We do have the power to escape
To raise ourselves up and go further!


Some times we feel the world is against us, and maybe we`re stuck in a black hole,
but we should all remember that we can, with strength inside us, climb back out and be free!



© Lis Bull 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment