Sunday 20 October 2013

Reflections of life

My Life is painted in words and pictures
Each part of it`s a chapter
No matter what I say or do
Every event plays a major factor

For what I see in front of me
Will affect me in different ways
The good times and the bad ones
Depending how me manage my days

 I may see things so differently
And that is good and right
For if we were the same as others
Who would help me with my fight?

As I grow older, so life changes
I learn from my mistakes
So when new challenges arise
I strike and claim my stakes.

In my twilight years, I reflect
Looking back over all I`ve done
Writing the last chapter as I go
My life has been full of love and fun!


Just a little reflection on life in general.
Plain and simple 





© Lis Bull 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment