Saturday 4 January 2014


Sea and sand

I hear the dark sea lapping at the sand
Slowly ebbing and flowing in rhythm
As the moon`s influence commands it so
I found myself filled with heavenly wisdom

Wonderful links between heaven and earth
This coming together of sea and land
Amazing powers beyond our control
Unpredictable this water and sand

The dark wet grains sinking under my feet
As I walk bare footed along the beach
Leaving a small line of prints in my wake
As white crested waves appear out of reach

The two different elements work well
And both of them flow in their own way
Come together in this wonderful zone
That changes with the seasons every day

So as I continue to walk along
With sun on my back and spray in my face
I feel so at peace with each element
Enjoying all that`s offered in this space


© Lis Bull 2013                



No comments:

Post a Comment