Thursday 16 January 2014

Trapped within my mind.....

Oh no I'm trapped within my own mind,
Clambering hard to get back outside
As my world is turning in on me
I'm feeling so close to suicide

This emptiness I find myself in
Absorbing my entire existence
Losing these feelings of being wanted
Numb from all sound, there`s only silence

Cocooned, wrapped up, entombed in this place
Trapped in here with no hope of escape
Fear with no hope, just suffocating
Pleading to get out of the landscape

So cold, bleak and unyielding down here
There`s sounds of water dripping with time
This rhythm is soothing to the heart
I'm here but don`t know what was my crime

I have lots of time to contemplate
To think things through and then understand
How I came to be in this awful place
I know now, I need to take command!


We all feel moments like this but it`s how we deal with them that counts.
Remember there is always hope in life and it`s good to ask for help..


© Lis Bull 2014




No comments:

Post a Comment