Friday 14 February 2014



Be my Valentine.....

Meeting your eyes across the room
just feeling that this was so right
brushing against you arm as we passed
I knew this was going to be a great night

you were the perfect gentleman
making sure I had everything I need
a glass of wine to start off with
you really wanted this to succeed   

a rose lay on the table cloth
it`s scent filled me with strong emotion
seeing the love deep in your eyes
like the swell of a summer`s ocean

later as we walked hand in hand
your lips kissed the side of my cheek
sending my heart a fluttering
heightening the aura of mystique

" Be my valentine for ever" 
you whispered gently in my ear
the magic in your eye said it all
I kissed you and replied "yes my dear"


Happy Valentines Day !

 © Lissie Bull 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment