Saturday 8 February 2014

Hard Choices

Never thought I would break a promise to you
and for that I am very sorry my dear
I remember what I said on your death bed
things are reaching a bitter head, I fear

The air around here can be cut with a knife
there`s tension between everyone in this place
feel that it all stems from my unhappiness
I've no energy to continue this chase

That promise I made, is important to me
certainly not one to be made lightly
so with much trepidation, I make my choice
something harsh that needs to be done politely

I fear this situation greatly, my dear
as I don`t want to split up the family 
all that I now life for, are my children
just want to be together and live happily


Live is hard enough, don`t really want to make it harder...!!


© Lis Bull 2014












No comments:

Post a Comment