Thursday 10 April 2014

Memories in a moment

I found a box of photos
under my bed today
sat down on the carpet
and went though them anyway

my life time in moments
it was really very strange
seeing some of my past
and how much we all change

Going through each of the piles
and remembering the past
mixed feelings going on
for the good times were a blast

I came across a photo of you
it brought a tear to my eye
looking so young and healthy
you were such a handsome guy

Looking back over my life
I'm so happy with what I've got
though I miss you greatly
I'm content with my lot

even though you're not here
I feel you all around
remembering the memories
photos talk without making a sound!!


love looking through old photos.....remembering the good times,,,!


© Lissie Bull 2014






No comments:

Post a Comment