Tuesday 8 April 2014

Missing you...

The loneliness of the night
eats away at my soul
not hearing your voice
or the smell of your hair
sends me spiralling down
into the pits of hell

I'm scared you won`t return
or love me ever again
this feels like eternal damnation
am I destined to be alone?

Miss the touch of your skin
curled up next to me
hearing you sleeping there
will you return to my arms
entwined together
or am I....
to walk alone on the earth
single, abandoned

Missing your smile
that lights up your eyes
your laughter at my jokes
walking hand in hand
I just miss you....

I fear for the future
a future without you
never to love you
this loneliness is closing in
wraps itself around me
getting into my bones

Need to live, to love
will you come back to me....?

Please send me a sign
need you here by my side
to have you back in my life

just to walk through my door...
I love you so....!


missing your loved one when they are away, is so hard to bare, can`t wait for them to return.

© Lis Bull 2014

















1 comment: