Saturday 19 April 2014


Troubled times

Struggling with life these days
need your arms to wrap around me
for I miss you guidance and love
please hold me I'm on bended knee

the world seems so frightening now
I feel afraid of everything
trying to keep my head held high
seems life has such a nasty sting

so wish you were here by me side
calming me and holding my hand
but the angels had other ideas
and took you away by demand

so here I stand and look to the sky
watching your star as it shines bright
wishing I could have you back here
but I still draw strength from your light

thank you for helping me carry on
you help to take away my fear
feel safe wrapped up tight in your wings
I so love and miss you my dear


Missing your help in times of trouble Steve....


 © Lissie Poems 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment