Monday 19 May 2014

Your Photograph

Your photograph says so much
capturing a moment in time
reminding me, I love you so
my emotions are not a crime

those bright jovial blue eyes
crinkling your face in happiness
a huge smile beams back at me
you look awesomely fabulous

remembering that weekend
sun house in the back ground
we`re holding hands and talking
our voices, the only sound

for that summer was the best
my love for you grow stronger
but sadly it didn`t last
you couldn't stay any longer

all I have is your picture
looking at it every day
as I lost you to the angels
but you fought so hard to stay

rest safe and sound now my love
you did all that you could do
holding a spot in my heart
for I`ll never forget you


Its so hard for the ones that are left to go on, momentums are all we have left


Copyright © Lissie Poems 2014. All rights reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment