Sunday 31 August 2014

Favourite things.....

tip toeing through the bluebells
under the dappled sunlight
filtering down among the leaves
creating pattern that look so bright

running along the sandy beach
tiny grains between my toes
the surf ebbing in and out
calming the spirit as it goes

letting my hair down to music
while dancing all around
listening to the lively beat
singing along the the great sound

love watching the dawn each morning
as the sun fills the sky with light
vivid colors seen across the sky
all this IAS such an awesome sight

being with the one I adore
his gentle kiss upon my skin
as my heart beats with delight
feeling happiness deep within

these are a few of my favorite things
little pleasures that help life along
I'm sure you have some of your own
hold onto them, they're what make you strong.


© Lissie Bull 2014 All rights reserved













No comments:

Post a Comment