Monday 29 September 2014

Can you ever have to many Albums?

Albums of all types to be found
Come on now feel the beat pound
Its great to listen to the sound.

Building up my collection fast
Knowing that it is here at last
Come now, lets give it a blast.

Shelf after shelf they`re there all neat
In easy reach, just turn on the heat
All ready to use, throb to the beat.

So many to choose from you know
I love to watch my collection grow
What ever is said, I love it so!!

Is there a limit to the amount I need?
Or am I just feeding my greed
All I know is, I want to succeed.

Well, can you have to many CD`s
People ask if it`s a disease?
But I love to have as many as I please!!


This poem was a challenge from my son, who loves his music so much.
he has a large collection of CD`s and I love to hear the music pounding out of his speakers.
the house is so quiet when he is away.
He wanted to know if you could have too many albums
I think the answer is..you can have as many as you please!!!



© Lissie Bull 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment