Sunday 2 November 2014

Frozen Numbness

there's a numbness
that sits on my heart
slowly stopping me breathing
I'm unable to feel love
there's something gripping me

Not sure how to carry on
for my world is getting smaller
there isn't much more time
soon I'll only be s shell
no sustenance at all

As the grip is getting tighter
numbness keep on spreading
across the whole of my chest
crippling my existence
as I a try to move to the light

Where once my love would freely flow
now all I feel is bitterness
as this death grip takes over
oozing from my frozen heart
seeping into my very soul!

Won't be long til there's nothing
nothing left of this poor heart
for its touched by this icy grip
no more to beat life into me
no more the spread the desire to live!


© Lissie Bull 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment