Friday 21 November 2014

Lost Love.....stolen away...

Our love may have been stormy
but you're always on my mind
memories of our first holiday
are always there for me to find

We clicked together from the start
knew what the other was thinking
wanted to remain safe in your arms
happy in our love so unblinking

What happened to change all this
is a question I ask myself
the sadness forever haunts me
why did I end up back on the shelf?

And now I find I've lost you
this disease has struck you down
something you did not deserve
you fallen low and lost your crown

I hope and pray you'll get through this
that you`ll heal and be much stronger
pick up your live and love again
we can remain friends for much longer

Never forget that you're not alone
I think of you and say a prayer
the love may have disappeared
but friendship will always be there


© Lissie Bull 2014








No comments:

Post a Comment