Sunday 7 June 2015










Funny Old World 


This world we live in, is a funny place
far to complicated for me, you know
want to see what`s happening in my place ?
then come along, see it all, watch it flow

there have been many people in my world
they come and go through out my life time
some for a day, others for many years
and they don`t always see me in my prime!

you can`t choose your family, just your friends
I've made good ones along the way
remembering all those from my childhood
to the ones I hold dear this present day

its a wonderful, energetic life
some times there's sadness but lots of laughter too
and all the love I need around me, so
I`m blessed with happiness because I have you!


Life doesn't need to be made up of headliners or action,
but good friends, close family and happiness and love.

© Lissie Bull 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment