Tuesday 29 September 2015




Nursery Rhyme Land

There`s a hole in my bucket
I knew it wasn't there before
On my way with Jack up the hill
To fetch some water, t`was our chore!

Miss Muffet was going to join us
But she was scared off by the spider
Will miss eating her curds and whey...
She`s gone to the pub for cider

So we met up with the three pigs
As the wolf had destroyed their homes
Walked to market for a new bucket
Then had tea with our friends the Gnomes

Humpty Dumpty was feeling ill
He had fallen into a swoon
So we sent Puss In Boots to see
And he gave him a dish and spoon

Goldilocks was feeling lonely
The bears were away in Hong Kong
So later that night we all met up
And had a great big sing a long!




I got a tune stuck in my head, then this poem followed lol!


© Lis Bull 2013

Image found on tx.english-ch.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment