Friday 19 May 2017



My Angel....


         Ten years have passed
since I sat beside you
a night time vigil
keeping you company
for no one should
pass over alone
so I sat and waited
for the angels to arrive
taking you with them
to heaven above
I was left with a shell
for your spirit was released
to dwell in the clouds
for ever more.


Now all I have
are sweet memories
and the love we shared
locked up in my heart
though the pain of your parting
diminishes with time
it still tears at my soul
reminding me
of what we had.
So as the years go by
I hold on to all so dear
cherishing each and every one
for in my dreams
we are still together ! 


No matter what comes to pass
I will hold you in my heart
Love and miss you always Steve  xXx




© Lissie Bull 2017
image found on pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment