Sunday 1 October 2017














Sunset through my window

I spy a sunset through my window

all its bright colours for me to see
each pane of glass showing a picture
it`s the end of the day and I feel free

As the sun starts to dip slowly down
the shadows stretching across the ground
splashes of oranges, reds and yellows
I see the whole horizon crowned

Each pane shows a piece of the puzzle
as this sunset signals the end of the day
the light filters in through each square glass
showing it`s beauty in every way

I enjoy watching the sun go down
as the colours merge and change again
for each sunset is very different
and I see them all through my window pane


I have always loved sunset, and each evening as the sun dips down, the patterns of colours are always different.  Always puts a smile on my face..!

© Lissie Bull 2017
image found on pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment