Thursday 9 November 2017


Getting older .. !


To watch my life change each year, should be a good thing, but sadly it has not always been in the right direction.
Each year I get older, but not necessarily wiser !  It's not for the desire to do well, for I'm trying to do that all the time. It's the need to keep going, better myself and provide for my family.
As I get older and kids, more independant, life should get easier ..... but this is not the case at all !!
I find myself doing the same things as I was doing  ten years ago.    Shopping, cleaning, cooking and taxi servace. Not to mention  councilor, banker and lawyer too.
At my age I should be sliwing down, taking life a little easier. Lol !  Who am I kidding.
So here I go again, the same old routine .... only a little leess enthusiastic than before.
I love my lufe ... but does my life love me ?

Lissie

No comments:

Post a Comment