Sunday 19 May 2013

Six years on.....

Life is hard, but harder without you
The battle is always raging around me
I feel lonely without you by my side
So incomplete as a family

You lost your battle and was taken
The Angels came and carried you away
But we are left to carry on our lives
Until then please help us not to stray

Separated, we find ourselves struggling
Together we were united and strong
Guide us through this sad remembrance
And remain with us our whole life long.

So on this day we remember you Steve
As a wonderful husband and dad
All the memories we made together
For you were the best thing we ever had.



Rest now with the angels
Love and miss you always


Six years ago my husband Steve died,  each year I write a poem for him.  
This is this years poem and I  wanted to share it with you.







© Lis Bull 2013
  

No comments:

Post a Comment