Sunday, 19 May 2013

Six years on.....
Life is hard, but harder without you

The battle is always raging around me

I feel lonely without you by my side

So incomplete as a family


You lost your battle and was taken

The Angels came and carried you away

But we are left to carry on our lives

Until then please help us not to stray


Separated, we find ourselves struggling

Together we were united and strong

Guide us through this sad remembrance

And remain with us our whole life long.


So on this day we remember you Steve

As a wonderful husband and dad

All the memories we made together

For you were the best thing we ever had.


Rest now with the angels

Love and miss you always

xxxxxx

Six years ago my husband Steve died,  each year I write a poem for him.  
This is this years poem and I  wanted to share it with you.







© Lis Bull 2013
  

No comments:

Post a Comment