Tuesday 25 June 2013




Never alone.......


I walk along this road alone
Just my foot prints in the snow
Huddled up, trying to keep warm
The world`s on my shoulders
Sadness and despair in my heart
Why did you desert me now
When I so needed you most?
No sound, just silence all about
My heart beats in my ears
As I stagger along this cold path
Why will you not walk with me
When I need your support so much?
As I trudge along, I get my answer......
"You are never alone, as I`m with you
The single set of foot prints are mine
When you are down and in need of help
I am there to carry you on my shoulders
Until you are able to cope again"
With a warm glow in my heart
I whisper so quietly
"Thank you my Lord and Friend"



For all those who feel they have to cope on their own.....there is always someone there to help.



© Lis Bull 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment