Monday 25 February 2013

Struggling Times

Buried alive, is how I feel
Under tons of complications
No day light can be seen down here
As I plunge into total despair
The world is spinning around me
Oh such a feeling of being crushed
I want to feel the sun on my face
The wind in my hair, please set me free.
Reach down and help me get out of here
Pull me up into the sun shine
Let me dust myself off, look to the world
Take a step forward to the next level
Until that time, I lie here alone
Buried alive in all this aggravation



My son is trying to set up his Blacksmithing Business and going through some really touch times
Three steps forward then two back as he is knocked down again.  He is a fighter and believes in
what he is doing, and I know he will do it in the end.  This poem is about that struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment