Monday 28 December 2015



Reflections of life

My Life is painted in words and pictures
each part of it`s a chapter
no matter what I say or do
every event plays a major factor

for what I see in front of me

will affect it in different ways
the good times and the bad ones
depending how I manage my days

I may see things quite differently

and that is good and right
for if we were the same as others
who would help me with my fight?

as I grow older, so life changes

I learn from my mistakes
so when new challenges arise
I strike and claim my stakes.

in my twilight years, I`ll reflect
looking back upon what I've done
writing the last chapter as I go
my life has been full of love and fun!


Just a little reflection on life in general.

Plain and simple 


© Lis Bull 2015
Image found on nature.com

No comments:

Post a Comment