Saturday 16 February 2019




Touched by inspiration

The sheer joy of watching my pen dance across a clean sheet of paper, painting a picture with words from the heart. Creating poetry that`s full of passion, inspired by a seed from deep within my soul.

Each poem is unique,  full of emotion that brings it to life, sending it on it`s journey to inspire others. There is a piece of my heart in each one.

Inspiration can be found everywhere, even in places you least expect.  A colour, picture, smell or feeling. A name, a memory, family or passion.  I never know where the next I will find inspiration.

Being touched by inspiration allows me to pick my pen up and write ….. what I write depends on what has inspired me.  Will it be a happy, sad or comical poem?  Every poem is an expression of what goes on in life.  

If I am stressed, writing it down in a poem is a form of relief, getting it out in the open, better than bottling up that stress, as that is not good for anyone`s state of mind.  This also works for happy occasions too.

I am thankful for my poetry, it helps me to continue my journey through life, being inspired along the way. Others join me at times along this journey and some stay a while, which is wonderful.  Others stay for but a short stroll, but each one encourages me, and inspire me to continue. I am grateful for each and everyone of them.

Here`s to the future and many more inspiring opportunities that will enable me to write new poems.  maybe one of my poems will inspire someone else to write their own poem.

Happy writing...

Lissie













No comments:

Post a Comment