Monday 19 October 2020

 



Suicide

To end one`s life may seem the answer to some people`s  problems and yes,  I suppose it takes them away from their problems,  however it creates many more problems for those who are left behind.  Fearful thoughts would enter some people`s heads seemingly giving them a way out of their troubles by sadly `to end it all!`

For their loved ones left behind, it was a terrible time, filled with sadness, and great loss. They were left to deal with the `fallout!`   

Nowadays there are organisations to help people when that are at rock bottom.  Talking to people, writing down their feelings,  help them to express their inner emotions. 

Remember all of us are special, people do love you and everyone is worth saving!  

So always believe in yourself and don`t be afraid to ask for help.


Suicide 

Once I were young and strong 
full of hope and high spirit
then, through no fault of my own
my life took a plummet

feeling lost and very much alone
I couldn't see any way out
no family or friends to turn to
filling my heart with pain and doubt

having made my own decision 
there's nothing more for my to do
but be steady and complete the deed
for I`m ready to see this through

farewell to all who knew me once
it's time to lay down for eternal sleep
no more pain, sorrow or loneliness
as I slip in to death's pool so deep!

(C) Lissie Bull 2021
In memory of a lonely soul who recently left this world., remembered and sadly missed

No comments:

Post a Comment