Tuesday 2 July 2024


Today would of been mine and Steven's 41st Wedding Anniversary.  Each year I write a poem to celebrate our special day.  
This year my wedding dress came to mind and how smart Steve looked in his suit.

I miss Steve more as the years go by and our children fly the nest.  I take comfort that he's always with me.

Love and miss you always my dearest
xXx



Happy Wedding Anniversary

I remember yards of white silky fabric
along with intricate white lace too
you looked so smart in your tailored suit
on our special day when we said, `I do!`

so many memories held within my heart
as I look back on an amazing time together
our family, adventures and holidays too
all these I will loving cherish forever

you may be up in heaven with the angels
but I know you walk beside me everyday
Steve, Happy Wedding Anniversary 
I know you`re smiling on us this special day

(C) Lissie`s Poems 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment