Sunday 5 November 2017



I find myself with a dilemma ....

On the one hand I have a person who I get on with very well and enjoy their company.
On the other hand, my kids ( especially one of my sons ) hates this person.
My question is...do I put my family first, or go with what I would like ?

None of them liked an old friend of my from America, but I kept that person close to me.
My kids were brought up well enough to be sad when that person died, but also relieved that it had come to an end.

I am torn between these two solutions, I so wish that I didn`t have to make a choice.
I have always believed that family came first. However, at my age and now that the kids are much older,  should I not be able to have more freedom ?

I am genially unsure what to do or how to proceed.  I am stumped, frightened of making someone unhappy. I fear that it will me who loses out.
I so wish I had someone to talk to, someone who wasn`t involved or part of the family.

This year has been such a terrible year so far...as I making it worse for myself?
I seem to make the wrong decisions and even put my foot in my own mouth. I want to please everyone, but sadly that is not plausible. I can`t please everyone !

What should I do?  where do I go from here ?
I need a miracle and I need it now.

It`s going to be make or break for me, my friend and my family !

No comments:

Post a Comment