Thursday 19 May 2016

Dearest Steve....
I can`t believe its been 9 years since the angels came for you and gave you peace. I think of you each day and miss you so much. Can`t wait to walk with you once more, hand in hand by the sea. Love and miss you always xXx

My prayer......

To my dearest husband
a little prayer from me
to say how much I miss you
wish you were here you see !
you are always on my mind
especially on this day
my heart still aches for you
since angels took you away
miss your cheeky laughter
and the sparkle in your eye
to hear your voice once more
but I must remain here to cry
they say life`s a stepping stone
to peace and tranquility
so I can`t wait to be with you
and walk hand in hand by the sea
wrap me in your loving arms
softly whisper that you love me
relive all our memories
and stay together eternally

Love and miss you always Steve xXx


© Lissie Bull 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment