Monday 13 June 2016

After a hectic weekend......


After a very hectic weekend driving my son and his hand forged products to Wiltshire Steam and Vintage Rally on both Saturday and Sunday returning to Bristol Saturday night via Lackham College! Thankfully it proved very productive for him.

So now I have decided to concentrate on my poetry.
I have spent this afternoon researching publishers and self publishing, poetry markets, public trends and finally competitions and events.    It has been hard work but fascinating at the same time.

During the weekend show in Wiltshire, I was able to talk to two published writers and get some ideas and information about publishing.  This has made me more determined to get my book of poems published.  I know it is not going to be easy but it will be well worth it in the end !

I am planning on submitting poems to magazines, competitions and anthologies as usual, but also talking, researching and pestering everyone for help, ideas and inspiration.

If anyone has any idea, suggestions, information or can offer any helpful advice, I would be very grateful.  You can message me here or email me on  elisabeth.bull@yahoo.com.

Many thanks

Lissie




No comments:

Post a Comment