Wednesday 3 May 2017















Ocean Partner.....

Strolling slowly along the sands
hearing the low swoosh of the sea
rhythmically ebbing and flowing
just slows my heart and sets me free
feeling lifted by the gentle sounds
softly lulled into a trance
as the sea tickles my bare feet
the ocean, myself and our dance

for the waters move to and fro
as we skip along the damp sand
such graceful partners are we
as we dance the waltz hand in hand


by the light of a big round moon
together with the sparkling stars
I know this ocean is special
for this moment we share is ours

Having spent special moments with my husband, just before and after his death, walking along the beaches of the south coast of England,  I found that I could feel free and relaxed, knowing he was with me.  These moments are very special and up lifting too.   Miss you Steve xx 


© Lis Bull 2017
image found on fotolia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment