Sunday 25 February 2018


What poetry means ....


Poetry is such a personal way to express one`s feeling ... portraying an image, smell, place, sound, colour or emotion .... slowing others to experience they way we feel.

I am inspired by so many different things from an emotions or feeling to a photography or a word. My poetry is an expression of my inspiration through words that well up from deep within my soul.

Painting pictures through the words from me heart, letting the ink from my pen flow freely across a sheet of paper, like a dancer expression the music around a stage.  Movement through expression feeling wonderful.

The muse to write can be stimulated at any moment, where it be night or day.  Pen and paper always at the ready, never knowing what image will appear, thus encouraging the verse to form.

Poetry is a pat of me and always will be, it has helped me cope with my darkest times. It`s through the darkest moment that poetry came to me and now it`s my life. 

I now hope to bring poetry to others, helping them express their emotions, passions and feeling. Releasing their hopes, fears and dreams, enabling them to more forward along their life`s journey.

Long may I be able to write, paint pictures with words, and stories that others can feels deep within their soul.

Lissie



No comments:

Post a Comment