Sunday 13 May 2018




Poetry

Emotions expressed through words, painting pictures for people to read !
can be a way of releasing pressure and allowing passion to flow freely across a crisp sheet of paper, the flare of a pen letting the ink dance it`s merry way, until the poem is finished.

These emotions can vary from depression, darkness, a need to express sadness, grief or despair to passions about life, love and happiness.  

Though I took up writing after my husband lost his battle with cancer and was given his wings, I know he is still with me along the road I travel. He inspires me to help others and I hope that I will be able to continue to do this. Poetry helps to release emotions then simply words can not.

There are many different ways to write and I am learning all the time .... I hope this will carry on as I love to learn and explore different ways to let the ink in my pen flow.

If you would like to join me in writing poetry, or feel you`d like to know more about poetry, then please feel free to message me and I will be happy to help. 

I am organising an Open Mic and I have a Facebook page where you can post your poems too

I would also like to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my blog,  I have reached 60,000 views as of today.


Many thanks and happy writing ..

Lissie   xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment