Saturday 19 May 2018



Remembering a loved one who`s been given their wings, 
can be an emotional experience. However keeping their memory alive
is the best way to hold them in our heart.

11 years ago today I lost my soulmate, my best friend, my wonderfully loving husband Steve. The father to my four talented children.

This is the poem I will lay on his grave later today with flowers.

Love and miss you always 

xXx






Gifted White Feather


I found a white feather today
where you left it for me to see
you seem to know when I need help
thank you for sending it to me

our time together was cut short
the separation feels so long
but your love is locked in my heart
the memories remain so strong

the past will always be with me
like your little gift, the white feather
for all these are so important
therefore my sweet love I`ll treasure!

(c) Lissie Bull 2018



     

No comments:

Post a Comment