Friday 5 October 2018



I`ve been crocheting blankets.
Here are a few of my latest ones for sale.
If you would like a crochet blanket, please feel free to comments below or check out my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Lissies-Poems-231909256985156/
and I`ll be happy to help.

Lissie 






              This crocheted blanket

              is make just for you

              keeping you snug and warm

              all these cold nights through !



                                                                                                   © Lissie Bull 2017




2 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzie, I came across your blog this morning and like your blankets! You must have done a lot of hard work making those and it takes up time. They are very nice to see! Keep it up x love Katy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katy,
      Thank you for your lovely comment. I really enjoy creating these blankets and I`m grateful they are popular too. They are so relaxing to make.

      x Lissie

      Delete