Monday 18 July 2022

There are some many sad items of news around, it got me thinking about all the thinks I am grateful for, and I find that I am lucky, I have a great life.  This poems is a way to saying how blessed I really am!




This world we live in is a funny place
far to complicated for me, you know
want to see what`s happening in my place ?
then come along, see it all, watch it flow

there are so many people in my world
they come and go throughout my life time
some for a day, others for much longer
they don`t always see me in my prime

can`t choose your family, just your friends
I am lucky with those who I have met
remembering all from my childhood
to the present day and beyond, I bet

its a wonderful, energetic life
times of sadness and lots of laughter
and all I love and need around me, so
I`m blessed with happiness hereafter.

© Lissie Bull 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment