Thursday 30 March 2023

Loneliness in the Dark


Dark times create dark poems,  thats why I haven`t been able to share any new poetry for a few days.  It`s something that`s affecting millions of people across the country.  Worries, emotions, stress, sorrow and even bereavement are ever present all around us these days.

I haven`t given up writing, oh no!  Poetry is a huge part of my life and helps me emotionally.  This is a time to not give up, but keep on walking along life road, our journey maybe rough but it will become easy, it we just keep gong.

My family, my little cat and Mother nature help me to keep traveling along my journey, I hope there are people and things that help you along your journey too.

Stay positive, help others and we will succeed.

Lissie x


Loneliness wraps me in her silence
from the darkness she touches me
her coldness chills me to the bone
and sadness fills my heart completely

(c) Lissie Bull 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment