Sunday 31 December 2023


Good morning ✨

We`ve made it through to the end of another year, and what a year it has been too.  It`s had it`s high and definitely it lows, but I have certainly learn for all these experiences.

I`d like to thank everyone who has supported me throughout 2023 by following, liking, sharing and even purchasing from me.

It`s been great to get to know lots of lovely and friendly small business owners and support you all too.

Even though I was diagnosed with anxiety, I have been determined to carry on writing and making my Friendship Bears and I have certainly  been through some dark days, however there has always been someone there to lift my spirits and help me back on my path. I have so grateful to all of you for that support.  On this day, let remember all the positive events that have happened throughout this year and move forward to 2024 with joy, hope, determination and a positive heart.

Wishing you all a lovely Sunday (New Year`s Eve) filled with happiness for tomorrow is the first blank page of a 366 page book.  let`s write a great one  ❤️💚🤍


Lissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment