Sunday 27 May 2012

Ode to Nature

Different shapes and colours
Make up the world around me
No matter how or where I look
It`s so beautiful to see

The flowers in the meadows
So colourful and bright
Swaying in the soft breeze
Make up a wonderful sight

The diversity of nature
That live with us on earth
Have a right to be respected
As they all have great worth

Nature has a way with things
This can be so unexpected
What I thought was derelict
Has beauty thats protected

The buildings all around me
The fabric of our lives
No matter where I live now
Our nature always survives

Our world is really lovely
Its real, not just in a book
So if you think it`s done for
Go out and take another look!


The sun is out and every thing is looking so alive and beautiful, that I am so grateful to see all the diversity of nature all around me and be able to see, touch, taste and smell it.  We are all so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment