Monday 7 January 2013



Chapters of words and pictures

Our lives are painted in words and pictures
Each part of it, a chapter
No matter what we say or do
Every event plays a major factor

For what you see in front of you
Will affect you in different ways
The good times and the bad ones
Depending on how you manage your days

We all see things so differently
And that is good and right
For if we were the same as others
Who would fight our fight?

As we grow older, so life changes
We learn from our mistakes
So when new challenges arise
We strike and claim our stakes

I`m here and need your strength
To write down the next chapter
Please help me to get through this
I look to you, my protector


There are many chapters through out our lives, and some are exciting, happy and good but also some are hard and sad.  I was going through a rough time when I wrote this and needed guidence to move on to my next chapter.  I did at least make it.





No comments:

Post a Comment