Wednesday 11 September 2013

 
 
This crushing tunnel
 
I`m trapped in this dark tunnel
All dank and nasty, with no light
It`s getting smaller with each step
Struggling to remain upright
 
This tunnel`s getting darker
I`ll be crawling on my knees
As the ceiling getting lower
It`s going to be a real squeeze
 
I don`t really want to be here
Not sure how this came to be
Just let me go and feel the sun
Climb out of here so I can be free
 
My life is such a muddle
It`s all messed up and twisted
Where did all the happiness go?
This is not why I enlisted
 
I have to turn this all around
Pick myself up and move on
Escape from this dark tunnel
Smile, live again, life can be fun!!
 
 
 
 
Life can have its good times and its really tough one too
and when its tough it can be really tough, but the only way to go is up!!
 
 

© Lis Bull 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment