Sunday 21 December 2014

Lin, my Soul Mate

Lin you are so special
the only woman for me
you fill my heart with joy
I'm where I want to be

we met when you were young
married three years later
with all that's come our way
you've proved an awesome mater

our lives have seen much troubles
through thick and thin you've been strong
four wonderful kids we have
to me you can do no wrong

the memories built together
hold you dear within my heart
for you always make me smile
couldn't imagine us apart

dear Lin, you are my soul mate
I know I've been truly blessed
the luckiest man on earth
my love, you are the best!


© Lissie Bull 2014


I was commissioned to do this poem for a Christmas present.
They were very pleased with the poem and I framed it in a lovely pine frame :)

No comments:

Post a Comment