Wednesday 24 December 2014

Mum's Dreams!

I am but a mother
with all that it entails
being there for everyone
the enjoyment never fails

It's great to see you grow up
proud of all your achievements
I'm there throughout it all
over seeing disagreements

I am a human being
and I have my dreams too
although I'm left to do chores
I'll always be there for you

Would be great to have time off
someone else to cook the tea
allowing me to explore as...
my dreams are special to me!

I don't ask that much of them
just hope they'll understand
that mum needs her time for fun
so remember to give her a hand!

We,  who grow older,  still wish
to enjoy life to the full
laugh, love, relax or explore
just to be happy, I'm grateful

So spare a thought for a mum
whose there for you in every way
help her to have time to recharge
so dreams can come true one day!


© Lissie Bull 2014





No comments:

Post a Comment