Monday 9 November 2015











CHRISTMAS DRAW

Hi there ,

just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to all my fans,
I have now reached over 33,000 views..!!

So to celebrate this I am doing a " Christmas Themed Draw  "
One of my Christmas shaped Poems is up for grabs.

To be in with a chance of winning one of my Christmas Poems...
Either -
comment on here with the Christmas Poem you would like to win
or-
please check out my Facebook page
Click in the link below
https://www.facebook.com/Lissies-Poems-231909256985156/?ref=hl

I am giving away one of my shaped Christmas Poem to the winner!

Postage in the UK is covered only

These poems are available for purchase at £10 each or the set for £25.00



Good Luck everyone

Lissie

1 comment:

  1. The Christmas Draw has finished and the star shaped poem was won by
    Susan Walker and is now on its way to Susan in Cheshire.
    Thank you to everyone who took part..

    Lissie

    ReplyDelete