Thursday 11 February 2016




Be my Valentine.....

Meeting your eyes across the room
just feeling that this is so right
Brushing against you arm as we passed
I knew this was going to be a great night

You were the perfect gentleman
making sure I had everything I need
A glass of wine to start off with
You really wanted this to succeed   

A rose lay on the table cloth
it`s scent filled me with strong emotion
Seeing the love deep in your eyes
like the swell of a summer`s ocean

Later as we walked hand in hand
your lips kissed the side of my cheek
Sending my heart a fluttering
heightening the aura of mystique

" Be my valentine for ever" 
you whispered gently in my ear
The magic in your eye said it all
I kissed you and replied "yes my dear"

Happy Valentines Day !


 © Lis Bull 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment